Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!

Well, I have to confess I am a sucker for Christmas decorations! My husband, Ian and I have been giving each other a Christmas ornament each year for as long as we have been married. We also give our children an ornament each year. So, when you top that with all the ornaments that I buy simply because I love them, it amounts to dozens and dozens! So much so that we put up two trees! I have the kids put all the non-breakable ornaments on one tree. And I decorate the other one with all the treasures I have rec'd from Ian, over the years. This year it took me about 3 hours to decorate my tree!

My tree.

The stockings hung on the stairs as we don't have a mantel.

The chandeliers.

Ian's nutcracker collection. the kids' tree


the front of the house

2 comments:

  1. from looking at your pictures, i think you and i have the exact same colour in our living rooms...i think mine is chestertown buff and your colour looks like mine....great job on the holiday decorating, love your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks delightful! Your home is warm and beautiful and clearly holds alot of love.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!