Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Teacher's Gift

Timmy's kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Manzo, is a wonderful lady that always goes above and beyond for her students. Last year at the end of the school year she had the children perform the song "A - you're adorable" it was very sweet and made all of us parents cry. Since she keeps all her kindergarteners for both their JK and SK years, she has Timmy again this year. So for her Christmas present I decided to make her a mini album she could use for her two young daughters, with the lyrics to this song throughout. Here are some pics of the album.....













1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura

    This is a beautiful photo book you made for Mrs. Manzo. I'm sure she loved it. I still tear up when I watch the video of last year's graduation performance. I should really make copies of it for all the other mom's. We just got a DVD Recorder so maybe I'll get around to that sometime in the new year.

    Christina Selluski

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!