Sunday, December 28, 2008

Two Scrapbook Friends Sketch Contest

This is my entry for the "O Christmas Tree" sketch contest. I took pictures of a few of my favourite tree ornaments (of course, I rec'd a few new ones this year so I may have to do a second layout!), I had fun using Basic Grey's Wassail collection, I decided to cut all the little patchwork type triangles from the paper called "tree lot" to form my tree, curling all the outer edges. I think it turned out kind of fun and funky! Anyway take a look and let me know what you think....




Journalling reads ....

8 Things I love about Christmas

1. I love shopping for the perfect gift for the people I care about.
2. I love wrapping all the gifts.
3. I love decorating the house, both inside and out.
4. I love that Ian and I exchange a new ornament each year.
5. I love watching The Santa Claus Movie every Christmas Eve with the children.
6. I love having our whole family join us for Christmas dinner.
7. I love going to the Santa Claus parade with a big thermos of hot chocolate and a batch of fresh
made chocolate chip cookies.
8. I love watching the children open their gifts on Christmas morning.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful layout laura, i love how you cut out all the trees and then used them to create another...beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout Laura! I enjoyed reading your journaling too. You are very talented. Thanks for participating in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!