Friday, January 23, 2009

Feeling Neglectful!

I have been feeling neglectful because I have not posted anything in a while, but computer issues and life are getting in the way of fun! However, I can report that I am almost done February's design team entry (hopefully today of tomorrow it will be all done) then I can start scanning and taking pics.

Once that is all done and ready to upload my trusted laptop is going in for a new ethernet card. It's funny to have it stuck in one place since I have to run it hardwired! Which is basically a closet as that is where I have my modem and printer stored. I have been uber busy trying to back up everything on my laptop in case anything is lost while it is being worked on. As well as transferring anything I may need during the next two weeks, to my old computer. The joys of technology! I am dreading being without my laptop, I use if for everything! Oh well, life goes on, might as well try to enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!