Friday, January 02, 2009

Inspiration

While reading Joanne's (of Two Scrapbook Friends) blog ( http://www.scrappingoutsidethelines.blogspot.com/ ) I was inspired by the post she wrote telling all about her shopping trip to the states and all of the beautiful scarves her and her family purchased. I do a fair bit of crocheting, making mostly baby gifts (blankets, little sweaters and hats) for friends and family with new additions. I have made 1 (and a half) sweaters for myself, as well! I quite often give scarves and hats as gifts but wear a fairly ugly acrylic one myself (blah)! Anyway after reading what Joanne wrote I decided I should make myself a scarf. I purchased some bamboo yarn in three pretty shades and this is what I created this week.......
Of course, I probably should have washed it before wearing it as my good coat is now all fuzzy! Oh well, live and learn.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - you are so talented! I absolutely love the colours you chose and it looks so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job Laura, i knit as well, and have made four scarves already this season, I made 8 lat year and gave them all away, this year, im keeping them :)

    yours looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!