Saturday, February 28, 2009

A great ending!

Wow, what a great end to my week! I had a wonderful time at my friend, Laura's, crop for Crohns and Colitis. Laura did an awesome job organizing and running this day crop! A day filled with good food, lovely prizes and great company. It was awesome getting together with my scrappy friends again. Our group, which consisted of 7 gals (usually 9 but Lee was working and Laura was hosting) all organized to "surprise" Laura by bringing baked goods en masse to share with all the scrappers at the event today! Yum! I hope this event was successful for Laura, it would be great to do it every year!
Here is a look at what I created.....
this layout I completed for Carolyn's (of 2SF) circle challenge.
This is Timmy's senior Kindergarten school picture, I love his silly little grin showing off his missing tooth!
This layout remembers a few years back, when Timmy helped Daddy build me the white picket fence I always wanted.
A countdown calendar for Timmy, to track the days until our Disney vacation. I will have him start this on his last day of school. I can't take credit for this idea, but I know we will have a great time counting down our sleeps until our big trip!
A birthday card for Timmy, his big day is March 17th! He really wants a Disney party this year, he is all about Disney at the moment. Actually he has been for quite sometime now. I am so proud that he had been saving his allowance and any other money he has received over the last year to take to Disney with him. This has been his idea, even when we didn't know when or if we'd be able to go on this trip, he was storing away his money, saying to us "I am putting this in my Disney bank". Such a good boy... he will have about $300.00 of his own spending money by the time we leave! Give or take a couple of more loose teeth!!!
A birthday card for my niece, Zaida, turning 3 at the end of March.
How cute is this baby girl card, I found a template for this card online and couldn't resist making a couple.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you got alot done at the crop. I am glad it was a happy ending to a bad week.

    I especially like the circle layout. Nice to see you were inspired by my challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!