Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Girl

I recently finished making a BoBunny word book album for my niece for her birthday. She is the only female offspring of my 3 siblings and I, so she is the family princess, and rightfully so! The album was really nice to work with and the papers were so perfectly pretty.













































I added journalling in the format of a little storybook to the album, this is how it reads...

Once upon a time, on an early spring day,a princess was born. Her royal parents named
named her Zaida. Zaida, a beautiful princess, was cherished by all who knew her. Zaida loved to play in the beautiful sunshine, and snuggle with her friends and family. The little princess was given fancy hair-dos and fine clothing. And she lived happily, ever after!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it great to scrapbook pink for a change? Beautiful job and what a sweet story!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!