Monday, March 30, 2009

We are the Champions!!!!



Tonight was Timmy's championship game for his Tyke team, the Rangers, and guess what .... we won!!! The game was a real nail biter..... both teams tying it up all along.....I thought my chest was going to explode, especially the last few seconds when we were up 6-5 and the play was in our end... ahh! My little Timmy got his first assist, woo hoo! I am so proud of you Bubby! And boy can he skate around waving one hand at the crowd and the other clutching his trophy!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Timmy! Woo-hoo!!! Looking forward to seeing you at the Retreat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the win. Jason was in his championship weekend too. We didn't make out quite as well as you guys. Oh well, there is always next year.

    You must be so proud! Give Timmy a high-five for me. See you on Friday.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go Timmy, congrats on the hockey win..and Laura, please, please dont tell me, you have hockey in common with Carolyn....

    my word

    lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!