Wednesday, April 08, 2009

A big 500 thank you!!

Wow I can't believe it, I started counting the hits on my blog 4 short weeks ago, just out of curiosity, and I am soooo excited because in that time I have had over 500 hits! Woo hoo! Thank you all for checking in to see what is new in my world both creatively and otherwise! I actually was thinking I was putting all this info here for only me to read! Just imagine my surprise if I had started counting from my first days of blogging.

As a thank you for proving me wrong I am offering this prize. In the spirit of spring, it is all lavender and butterflies! A stamp, flowers and stickles.


To be entered into a random draw for a winner simply leave a comment on this post! I will draw for a winner on Easter Monday, April 13th. Good luck all!


6 comments:

  1. Laura, you make such beautiful things. I love my scissor charms!! Congrats on all of the hits lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a creative person - why wouldn't we want to check your blog!!!! Keep on creating;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Laura,
    I love to scraplift ideas and hear what's going on in your life when I'm not around. I always love seeing what you've been up to. You give me inspiration to create. I think if you can do all this beautiful work with your busy life then I can get my but to work too.
    Love your blog and you too,
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Laura,
    Ian needs to step up his praise of you. He said your work was good but when I checked out your site I found out your work is amazing!! If only I had half your talent.
    Congrats!!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura! Congrats on 500 hits!! i can only hope for that one day!
    I can't wait to see what you come out with next!
    Blessings!
    Jac

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you!

    Now that I've finally found your blog and gone to it I will have to add it to the pages I look at when on-line! I love scrapping with you and congrats on all the hits....you are awesome!! :)

    Love ya,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!