Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happiness is.......

A few things that make me happy.....

Happiness is ...... Little boys playing so nicely, that you don't mind if there are toys spread throughout the main floor of your house.


Happiness is ....... A laptop to stay connected with friends and family.

Happiness is ...... A large table to scrapbook at, even if it is uber messy!



Happiness is ...... My Kitchenaid, that makes baking so much easier and therefore makes me want to bake more often, even though I don't really need to eat more treats!


Happiness is ...... A basket of clean laundry. Even though it still needs to be put away, a basket of clean laundry is always much better than a basket of dirty laundry.



Happiness is ,,,,,, A pot of my favourite flowers, white tulips, given to me by my DH - just because!



1 comment:

  1. Great post! Thanks for spreading some happiness! By the way, I have given you a blog award!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!