Monday, May 04, 2009

First Ever Scrap Page

Joanne has invited me to play this game, and much I appreciated the invite, it is a little intimidating to play - but I am going to play anyway, so here goes (nothing)!

1. Show us your first scrapbook page (oh my, I thought they were archived, never to be viewed again)!

2. Write a couple of lines about the page - associated with your thought, feelings and when you did it.

3. Pass the game on to five people.

So here is my page, I cannot say it is my first but it is definitely one of my earliest pages.

I had started scrapbooking as part of being a foster parent (we make lifebooks or scrapbooks for our foster children) and I decided to also make some for our children. This layout has crazy colours, no resting spot for the eye and no depth or embellishments. But my son was a cutie!

Boy am I thankful that I have come so far with my personal style and that scrapbooking has evolved to what it is today. It is much more of an art form now, and I am so glad that I am addicted to it!

Now I am passing this on to Patti, Cheryl, Michelle, Jac, and Donna. I can't wait to see what you ladies come up with!










2 comments:

  1. Aww that's sweet and so is your son! You're gonna laugh, but I've never done a scrapbook page EVER. Guess I could still play by posting my first card. LOL Thanks for thinking of me. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least your page has some colour on it! (lol) We all had to start somewhere, and the photo is adorable!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!