Friday, May 01, 2009

May's Design Team Reveal

This month we had a beautiful collection to work with, I loved these papers, they were fresh and spring and of awesome quality. Very, very fun to create with.

First, I altered this "Mom" word book, so much fun!!





Then I created this 2 page layout, using pictures taken from the April Scrap Retreat, hosted by Two Scrapbook Friends in Grand Bend.

journalling reads...
I am a lucky girl! Through scrapbooking I met these wonderful women, who have become so very important to me. We meet once a month of so to scrap, laugh, eat, shop, cry, support one another and laugh some more. I consider this group of women among my truest joys. They are smart, kind, warm, funny, and giving and I am honoured to call them my friends.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!