Saturday, May 02, 2009

Ours

Joanne of TSF challenged us to incorporate pinwheels into a project this week, well anyone that know me probably understands my love of pinwheels. Pinwheels are very symbolic, they represent moving forward. When we had our adoption party for Timmy we used a lot of pinwheels in our decorations and had little pinwheel charms and a note about their symbolic reference attached to the favours we gave out. So of course, I jumped right on this challenge! Karan also challenged us to use chipboard in our project and Carolyn challenged us to use a favourite colour. So I added them all together and this is what i cam e up with......




the journalling reads ...

July 5, 2005 - Adoption Day - Pinwheels are symbolic of moving forward. Today we are moving forward as a family of five!

Unfortunately, I am not really thrilled with this layout, I wasn't feeling very creative last night and it was like pulling teeth to get it out of me. But, the meaning and sentiment hold true, so I will still cherish it.

2 comments:

  1. I think it is just beautiful! I had no idea that pinwheels held a special significance for you. That is awesome. You have been tagged my friend - check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!