Sunday, May 31, 2009

Two Scrapbook Friends Design Team Call

Two Scrapbook Friends had a call for a design team running July 1st to December 31st. I have really enjoyed being on the team this last season, playing with new product and allowing my creativity to grow was very rewarding. That said, I debated entering the contest for the second season, mostly because I feel bad for my hubby having to run me to Waterloo a couple of times a month. But, I spoke to him about it and he thought that I should go for it and said he didn't mind the drive at all.

I am so happy that I did as I was chosen to be on the Design Team for a second "season"! Woo hoo!!

Contestants were required to submit 3 single page layouts or a double and one single, as well as an altered item and a card. Here are the projects that I submitted for consideration.....

This is my son Timmy and his friend Avery in JK.
This layout I did as a challenge to my self to use some scraps that I had left over from a class. I really loved the paper and wanted to use it up.

I loved the way the Prima flourish mimics the sprinkler in this layout.

I loved the photo placement in this layout.

This is an altered canvas featuring my two big boys when they were little.

This card was made with scraps left over from May's DT kit, I loved the paper and wanted to use more of it. I actually ended buying more of a lot of these papers! I gave this card to my friends Anita for her birthday this past week.

Thank you Two Scrapbook Friends for the opportunity to be on the DT again! I can't wait to meet the rest of the DT in person and/or online.

1 comment:

  1. We are so pleased that you are back for a second round! You are very talented Laura and a very active participant in our challenges, Friendzy Fridays, etc. We look forward to the next six months with you as part of our team!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!