Sunday, June 14, 2009

A card for Sheri....

At the last monthly get together of the Scrappin' Bitches (my group of scrappy friends!) we combined our day of scrapping with a baby shower for our friend Sheri! Sheri is a really sweet girl and along with her husband, Steve, is expecting another sweet girl, on August 16th (their first wedding anniversary). What, you may ask, do Scrappin' Bitches get a fellow scrapaholic who is expecting a first baby? Well a Cricut of course!! We're sure it will get plenty of use creating die cuts for layouts for many. many years! Thank you other Laura for the great gift idea and picking it up! Thank you Lee for hosting and everyone else for all the great food!

I volunteered myself to make the accompanying card, check it out......



I even crocheted the little flower myself... it was so fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and I can't think of a better gift!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!