Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My baby is growing up....

.... today Timmy graduated from kindergarten! A sort of bittersweet day, I am so proud of him for all he has accomplished, he is such an amazing boy.... tho I can't believe that come next school year I won't even have him home with me part-time. It's so funny that we do not think of him as our adopted son, but simply our son, until days like this and then I know for sure that I couldn't love him any more whether he was born from me or found under a cabbage patch! Being a mother is truly an amazing blessing.

We are going to miss being in Mrs Manzo's class.



We made these cupcakes for the big graduation party, individualizing one for each of the kindergartners. I am going to miss those sweet little faces being a big part of my week. The little mortar board cupcake picks were made on my Cricut, I cut out a blue one first and then the orange ones on sillouette and pop dotted a toothpick between the two layers. Blue and orange are our school colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!