Friday, July 17, 2009

Embellies!

I have been playing around with making some of my own embellishments, check out what i have come up with.....








First, I cut some scalloped circles on my Cricut using the Mini Monograms cartridge, then I punched some smaller circles to nest inside the scalloped circles. Then I gathered other essentials.... ink, adhesive and pop dots.




For the first little one I simply layered a paper flower and some bling. I think it gives this little flower a bit more punch!








Layering a button with some ribbon and a little stick pin on a scalloped circle gives a simple button and scrap of ribbon more presence on the page.




For this one I turned the scalloped circle over and found the centre, then I snipped between each scallop to the centre and turned it back over and inked and curled up the edges. Then I added a little paper flower and a button, taking a tiny little flower and making it a little bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!