Friday, July 10, 2009

Friendzy Friday

It is my turn to post a tip or technique for Friendzy Friday on the Two Scrapbook Friends blog and this time I thought I'd post about some playing around I have been doing with altering paper flowers.

First, I stamped on a flower to try to make a fairly neutral flower stand out a little more. You’ll need to gather a background stamp and ink as well as your flower. Then simply stamp the image onto your flower. Almost, any stamp design will work, you can even use a word stamp. This is what I had handy.



For the next technique I used a glue pen to add some glitter to the ends of the petals on a couple of flowers.





And then I put them all together and made this!



Enjoy these techniques and have fun playing with flowers, stamps and glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!