Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hostess Club

My friend Lee sells Close to My Heart scrapbooking products and she runs a once a month hostess club. There are 9 of us in the club who get together to scrapbook and socialize. Each month one of us has a turn at being the hostess and she is responsible for bringing the treats and finding a layout for all of us to scraplift, she also gets the hostess credits to choose free product from the catalogue, based on the sales for that night.

Unfortunately, I have not put pictures on the layouts from the first two months, but here is a look at what we created for the third and fourth months.






I can tell you that both of these layouts were scraplifted from magazines, but that's about all the info that I have. It is so much fun to see all the different looks that come out of one design because of each person's paper, picture and embellishment choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!