Friday, July 17, 2009

More Embellies....

Here is a few more homemade embellies......




Layering a hand cut flower from a piece of patterned paper with a punched circle, pop dots and some bling makes a cute little embellie.


Using some left over chipboard from a mini album, I cut a star with my Cricut. then I stamped it with polka dots and added a little button to the centre. Inked the edges and look what I got, how cute is this little guy!


A couple of mini stamps and Stickles makes this cute little ladybug embellies.


Then I used some of my home made embellies to make these two cards!

Leave me a comment for a chance to win both of these cards with envies!! I will do a random draw after 6 pm on Wednesday July 22nd.

3 comments:

  1. You always inspire me to scrap more! Love the new embellishments! You have great talent! I just bought a new cricut but I have yet to open it! I must open it and start creating!

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always amazes me how intricate you can get with your projects. Tiny little knots and ribbons, perfectly placed bling smaller than you baby finger nail - it is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had half your talent I'd be lucky! Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!