Monday, July 13, 2009

Scrap and Spa

Yesterday I got together with my scrappy friends for an all day scrap and spa event! I had my first ever massage and I will tell you I really needed it after last week so the timing was perfect.

As usual, the day was filled with good food, good wine and amazing company! After each of these days I am reminded of how lucky I am to have these women in my life. These events are always therapeutic for the mind and spirit... and this time for the body as well! You ladies know who you are but I am sharing a picture of your beautiful selves anyway!
The Scrappin' Bitches in April 2009 on retreat!

Here is a peak at what I created at scrap and spa....

I made 20 cards altogether.


this is one of my designs.

bases on a sketch by Karan Gerber for the Scrappers Island challenge at Two Scrapbook Friends.
Thank you to Elaine for hosting this event, thank you to Heidi for a great massage, thank you to all of you for the wonderful food and drink.... and most importantly thank you to each of you for being you and one of us! Love you ladies;) xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was so much fun! What a perfect combination - food, friends, scrapbooking... and massages! Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!