Friday, July 24, 2009

a wonderful day....



Today was a great day, Ian and I were lucky enough to get tickets to see Loreena McKennitt perform with her band in her home town of Stratford, Ontario! We left the house in the early afternoon and stopped along the way to do some antiquing (picked up a couple of things I think I can use to organize my scrappy space) then we found a quiet place to enjoy a bite to eat and a nice glass of red.

As we walked along the streets of Stratford we noticed people lining up very early for the event, so we decided that we better join in the line if we were going to have any chance of getting a seat anywhere that I could see from. Turns out we were in luck, waiting in line for an hour paid off as we got seats in the second row, just to the right of middle!!

After the show we snagged an autograph and a photo with her!

Thanks Ian for a great day out, love spending time with you! And thanks to my big boys for holding down the fort while Dad and I were away!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great time and what a gorgeous picture of you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!