Monday, August 31, 2009

Two Scrapbook Friends Reveal

Well it's that time again, I can't believe that another month has flown by! But it is Design Team reveal time over at Two Scrapbook Friends... and here are my entries.....



The papers in this months kit we so beautiful and vibrant, perfect for this grad picture.... sorry I have to hide the face as this girl is in care. But if you know her you'd know the papers suit her personality to a T and were the perfect choice for her!




This is my sister, Kathy, and her son, Jake. I added some Bazzill In Stitchz to this layout, which are now a new favourite of mine!




This is a jumbo clothes pin that I altered, I know it will make a cute addition to a desk as a note holder.




Loved the papers with this black and white photo, the vibrant colours of the papers really play off the picture.

2 comments:

  1. You did such a great job on all of them Laura! I love looking at all the detail you add to your layouts - it keeps it so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura love that altered jumbo clothes pin!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!