Sunday, September 20, 2009

Scrap Therapy

september Product challenge for 2SF
Last night I scrapped with my scrappy friends the "Scrappin' Bitches". If ever there was a week I needed Scrap Therapy this was it! And boy did the girls come through for me big time! I laughed so hard I cried (and spit water all over the scrap table, but that's another story!) The evening was hosted by the beautiful and funny Laura S. (thank you for providing the venue for all of us to gather!) Unfortunately, some of the "Bitches" couldn't attend ( we missed you and we laughed enough for you too!). Thank you to each of you for the ride, the food, the drink, the friendship, the shoulder, for being the women I rely so heavily on for joy! I truly cherish our time together and always look forward to the next event! Hugs!
Oh yeah and this is what I created....

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Laura that was so sweet. I had a great time too! I love your layout it is so cute. I hope tomorrow morning is less stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cards are georgeous...love the cute Sept Kit Challenge...great job on the little batter...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!