Saturday, October 24, 2009

You're Invited!

My good friend Laura S. is planning, organizing and running a crop to raise money and awareness for a cure for Crohn's and Colitis. The event is called Just Gutsta Scrap and this will be the second crop Laura has organized for this cause, and I know it will be a great day! We had a ton of fun at the first annual crop, last February! There was great food, prizes, lots of crop space, vendors and great company and laughter! Laura was pleased with the funds raised last year.... let's see if we can all help her beat it this year!! I'd love to see you all come out for the event!

If you would like to join us on February 27th for the crop you can register here. If you would like more information on this event, being a vendor, donating a prize, etc. you can contact my friend, Laura here.

Good luck Laura!! I hope to see you a ton before February, but I am very much looking forward to your crop!!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the plug laura!! i promise it will be a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun, wish I could come!
    I hope you have LOTS of attendees.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!