Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another Christmas Card!



So, I think I have mentioned this already... I purchased 4 pieces of Jillibean Christmas paper (one piece each of four patterns) and have challenged myself to create as many Christmas cards as possible using only these four patterns (plus co-ordinating cardstock of course). So far, I have created 6 different card designs, making to 8 of each design for a total of 40 cards. I have almost completed making enough cards to send out to family and friends this coming holiday season. Soon, I will be focusing on individual cards or one offs for my immediate family members.

This is my latest creation. I still have one card to reveal, but am holding off on that reveal til after I swap them this weekend at what is becoming an annual Christmas card swap with my scrappy friends!

I think I will work on one final design this weekend and will hopefully make 8, then I will have all the cards I need for the coming holiday season!
Hope you have some scrappy time coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!