Monday, November 30, 2009

For Today.....

Outside my window... it is gloomy but mild enough.

I am thankful....for the quiet in the house so I can play catch up.

From the kitchen... banana bead baking.

I am wearing... t-shirt, jeans and a hoodie.

I am reading ... Boundary Lines by Nora Roberts.

I am hoping.... for a peaceful holiday season.

I am going.... to pick up Timmy after school.

I am creating ....nothing at the moment but more Christmas cards are on my 'to do' list.

I am hearing .... One more Astronaut by I Mother Earth

Around the house .... bill paying and cleaning.

One of my favourite things....loud music while I clean (sorry neighbours!).

A few plans for the rest of the week.... Christmas prep, housework, laundry (my usual 25-30 loads a week!), cleaning out the linen closet, scrapbooking, babysitting and hopefully the weather holds for some outdoor skating and fireworks over the falls.


Here is a picture that I am sharing with you.....


This picture was taken of my littlest man 6 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!