Sunday, November 01, 2009

November Reveal at Two Scrapbook Friends!

Wow another month has flown by, I can't believe it is reveal time again at TSF. I absolutely love the Indian Summer papers by Basic Grey in this month's kit. The pinks, golds, oranges and russets were perfect for the pictures we took during a recent trip to our local apple orchard to partake in some fall festivities.

Pumpkin Bowlin' - this activity was a big hit with the kids! I added the fabric leaves, some flowers and floss to the kit from my stash... did a little hand cutting dry embossing, stitching and added some Stickles to the veining of some paper leaves.




Pickin' & Grinnin' - Timmy is ever the poser and you never know what kind of smile/grin you will get from one click of the camera to the next! It is always a surprise for me since I cannot see his face from where I stand to snap pictures nor can I tell on the little camera screen! The mystery is revealed upon downloading the pics to my laptop and blowing them up on the screen! Happy, silly or cheeky I scrap what I have as the faces he makes are a true reflection of his personality! I added a large flower, alpha stickers and some doodling to the kit.




Freespirit - Fabric and die cut leaves, as well as mini alpha stickers added from my stash. Used some stitching detail as well. Love this picture, it is so him!




4U - Flower added from my stash. "Doodled" with Stickles.




Thanks for looking... hope you all have time to play this week! I know I want to!

3 comments:

  1. that is a gorgeous card. i am always torn with the amount of effort to put into a card because it makes them so much harder to give away!! i am always worried people just throw them out like other cards too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful. I would never throw a card like that out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful this last one!! Gos bless you!!
    Hugs from Brasil!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!