Friday, November 20, 2009

Online Crop at Two Scrapbook Friends

This evening there is an online crop at TSF (click on the link and go to their forum to play along). I am spending the weekend, starting at 1pm today, with my scrappy friends (yes an entire weekend!!!) so I will not be joining in on the online crop. However, I wanted to post a challenge for those that are playing.


My challenge is to warm it up (since the weather is getting considerably cooler) with a touch of rustic! Add felt and twine to your project. Here is my take on the challenge.




This card is for my beautiful, warm and fun friend Elaine, whose birthday is on the 29th. Happy birthday Elaine!

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I love rustic feeling things so I'll try to get this challenge done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura. You're the best!! Loved the card!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!