Monday, December 07, 2009

Eighteen.....

Time is truly an amazing thing, one day it creeps by and then before you know it, years have flown by....
Meet Jonathan, my second son, this picture was taken a few months after he was born. He was a funny little babe, full of personality and charm. For over a dozen years we thought he would be our last child (you just never can tell what will happen as time goes by), he was such a great kid, and boy did he ever love his Mom.... I must admit I love that phase!
Fast forward eighteen years and this is my Jon now. Today he turns eighteen and I simply cannot believe that enough time has passed for my little man to be an adult. I love you Jon and hope you have a wonderful birthday. And a year filled with new adventures, achievements and wishes come true.
Definitely some scrappy inspiration here! Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! I just posted a baby pic of my son who turned 22 on December 7th! What a coincidence! Happy Birthday to both of them :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!