Monday, December 28, 2009


Hello, I hope you all had a great Christmas! It was lovely and low key around my place... just what I wished for on my Christmas list! We are busy right now though as the kids got a family trip from Santa to Kalahari indoor water park in Ohio! We leave on the 30th for four days!! woo hoo! I am super excited!
Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control, two of our foster children will need to stay behind (thanks Kathy for taking the boys) as their documents have not arrived in time. Santa did find out about this at the last minute and brought them a few extra surprises of their own. It sucks but we are all making the best of it.
Anyway, I managed to squeeze in a few minutes of scrappy time the other evening, using a photo of our friend's (Heather and Gary) children (who are super cute I might add) and this is what I came up with. The scan is not terrific as the rose is very thick, but what can you do!!
Happy New Year, I hope you have joy and good health in the year to come!

2 comments:

  1. stunning Laura.. the colouring, the details and accents are super.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Laura, I love this layout!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!