Wednesday, December 16, 2009

a non-scrappy moment

Today was an interesting day, I had my first ever Mammogram! I won't tell you it wasn't uncomfortable, it was! The discomfort doesn't last though, pretty much once the pressure is released it's over. It was an interesting experience and I was treated very kindly by the lady taking care of me, not just as a patient or a number, but as a person.

How fortunate are we to live in Canada where we are entitled to baseline Mammograms so our doctors have a point of comparison should it ever be needed, and let's hope it never does! I will not hesitate to have another and I hope you all choose to do the same for yourselves. It's worth it and you deserve it!

Thankfully there are no pictures!

Have a safe and scrappy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!