Tuesday, December 22, 2009

squeezin' in a little scrappy time

wow, it has been so busy this last little while, I'm sure you are all in the same boat! But I was feeling the need to scrap and managed to eek out a few minutes to myself. This is what I created....
We have the car all loaded up and we are ready to head off to Disney.... my little man is so excited, well in this picture that is. Just after this shot was taken he got out of the car and said he wasn't going! AAAHHHH! Timmy suffers from a bit of anxiety and even though he was so excited to go to Disney, and he counted down the days everyday starting at 142 sleeps, when the big day finally came he was too anxious to actually go! I managed to convince him that we would only go as far as Buffalo (where we stayed overnight before catching our 6 a.m. flights) and then if he was still nervous we could head back home. (Yeah right!) Anyway, we had another minor bit of anxiety after dinner in Buffalo but things calmed down after a swim and a sleep and although we left early we had a calm departure!
Hope you manage to sneak in some "me" time, amongst your festive schtuff!

2 comments:

  1. I love your layout! You used a great mix of papers from a line that I love!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!