Sunday, January 17, 2010

A double challenge



I have recently started checking challenge site and two that I check often have posted challenges that looked fun to play along with....

the first is Little Red Wagon , they are having a polka dot challenge, the second is Clearly Delightful and they are having a bunny challenge. So I combined the two and made this sweet little Easter card.

Oh and I had a little extra fun, colouring my white pearls green with my Copic markers, such a cool bonus use for these little beauties!

Have a scrappy day!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome card Laura! So glad you decided to play along with us at Little Red Wagon! Hugs, Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Laura... the colours and the bunny is just so adorable.

    Thanks for all the blog love:)
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What FUN and such an adorable little bunny! Awesome coloring! Soft pretty colors and how neat to color your pearls with copics! I need to dust mine off now... thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at LRW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty card! I love your colors and your bunny is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!