Friday, January 29, 2010

Finally some play time!

edit - I forgot to mention that I made these Valentine's a little early so I could play along with this week's challenge over at Little Red Wagon .

it's only a few cards, that I made last night but it went a long way to restoring my balance this week! I picked up a few new papers( they are not really seasonal) and used them with some old seasonal papers. I also added some little paper heart doilies and foam hearts from the dollar store.



A valentine for my hubby, I was going for a retro goth look... did I get there?



This one is for Timmy, I saw these Scenic Route chipboard sentiments on clearance the other day and grabbed them for this one in particular. This is what I say to Timmy whenever I say good bye to him, so you know I just had to have it!



These four are for my three foster sons and my 18 year old, if you check out the picture below you'll see they have a little spot inside to slide in some bucks!



I just have one more to make, I think, hmmm maybe not now that I think of it!

Hope you get some time to do something today that helps to restore your balance!

4 comments:

  1. Boy... you have been busy! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are so organized! They look marvelous Laura!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!