Saturday, January 30, 2010

A little scrappy shopping trip

the other day I made a quickie trip to our lss while doing some errands. With Timmy in tow it's always interesting! I grabbed a couple or things and so did Timmy (he thinks it's his right to get some new crafty stuff whenever he is with me at a scrappy store. he he he). He is especially drawn to papers and sparkly things (I think he is part raccoon, though who am I to talk really!). Anyway, he wanted to make some Valentines and grabbed these papers from a couple of different manufacturers, not too bad at coordinating, is he? I can't wait to see what he creates! I will be sure to post it!



Hope you have time to play today!

2 comments:

  1. Oh fun stuff Laura! Can't wait to see what he creates. Exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, thanks so much for popping by and joining as a follower. I will return the favour so that I can check in on your stunning creations. I also have the same paper on the right - isn't it lovely? Have still to use it on a card. Take care, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!