Friday, January 15, 2010

Scrapbook and Cards Today

Scrapbook and Cards Today is my favourite scrappy mag. It has great inspiration, Canadian content and a beautiful format, oh and did I mention it is free! There have been a couple of issues that I couldn't get at release time as they were all gone when I got to my LSS. So I decided on a subscription. It's pretty cheap and means I never miss out on my favourite mag as it is delivered right to my door! It can't get much better right?

Well actually it can! If you're like me and love this mag why not get a subscription, it is a great time to do it as SCT is currently donating all subscription proceeds to the Red Cross to aid Haiti. And as a bonus the Canadian government is matching the donations dollar for dollar.

It's a win win situation, a little something for you and some help for Haiti! You can find out all you need to know on the SCT blog here.

Thanks for taking the time to read this today.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Laura! That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!