Sunday, February 21, 2010

More Scrapiness...

Lucky me I had some more time to play on Saturday night! My friend Pam came over for a couple of hours, she got two doubles done and I completed two singles (guess I was too chatty, lol!). Anyway, here are my LO's ......



On this layout I used Glimmer Mist on the Riff Raff dragonfly, chipboard bracket and the Bazzill flower, I also added lots of bling even though it's a boy's layout, I was in the mood! He's cute enough to pull it off anyway! hee hee. I also coloured my ink resist alpha stickers from CTMH with one of my Copics, it's just so much easier and less messy than daubing on ink from an ink pad.



For this LO I used a few bits (literally as this is a fairly minimal LO) from my monthly kit I get from Scrapping Great Deals . My DH and I went to see Loreena McKennit last summer and were lucky enough to have our picture taken with her. My title is "folk music" translated to Gaellic, for a little bit of extra creativity and fun! It's hard to tell in this photo but the papers are sparkly. And the pin is from Maya Road, I've been eyeing them for a while and grabbed them when I was out scrappy shopping with Pam Saturday afternoon.

Happy Scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. great job glimmer misting... loving those huge flowers in your clusters... and boys n bling are cool sometimes too. Fab job

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!