Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Valentine's from Timmy

You may have read on my old bloggeroonie that at the end of January Timmy and I did a little scrappy shopping. Well here is a little peak at the creations he made with his new supplies.
Since he is being home schooled he has substantially less Valentine's to make this year, just a few friends and his brothers. He even made one for the girlfriend of one of his brothers, but had to give it to her right away so I don't have a pic. We will be tucking candy necklaces inside each of these little cuties.
His creativity amazes me, these are all his ideas (I had to use the punches for him but he instructed me what to do). I love how he tucked the hearts into the punched edges of the pattern papers, he said that the punched paper reminded him of baskets so it looked like a basket of hearts!
Hope you get to play with someone fun today!

3 comments:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!