Friday, March 19, 2010

All I can say is wow...

what a week, make that two, it has been. We have been busy getting the house ready for the market ( I will post picks of our progress soon), planning and hosting Timmy's birthday party, having a bit of a cold/strep bug and then the flu, as well as attending boot camp.

Oh, and what can I say about boot camp .... it is HARD. This old bod feels every bit of exercise I have done the previous day, every waking minute the next day. There were a couple of days that I have wanted to quit, it has been that hard, one day I wanted to cry! Not sure if it is because I had strep and then the flu that made me feel this way, but I only missed 1 of 6 sessions to date, so I am kind of proud of that. And while I have felt like quitting, I won't, my goal is to take better care of myself and to be in better overall health, and this is part of the equation. Not to mention, that I do not want to set the example of being a quitter for my children. And after each session I am proud of myself for getting through it. After only two weeks I am noticing some baby step improvements too, so that is a huge incentive!

Now at the end of this long two weeks, I am in need of some scrap therapy! Anyone want to play tomorrow night?

Take care of you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!