Saturday, March 06, 2010

Brothers are.....



Forever!

'Forever' is an every day important word for those of us that have gone through a journey of adoption. When I took this picture I thought I'd just use it in a layout about boys and playing. As I pulled it out the other day to pack in my crop bag, I realized it said so much more to me.

As a parent of teens I am not always 'in love' with every choice they make. However, I am so very proud of my big boys for not only taking our adoption journey with us but embracing it, heart and soul. They are fabulous big brothers and have given their little brother so much love and HUGE amounts of their time. In this picture my biggest boy, Chris, is doing what he always does when he comes for a visit, and that is simply playing with Timmy, a board game on this day, some days it's Lego, and some videos games, one of my favs is when they snuggle up in the recliner for a movie... so cute, like lopsided bookends ;) Love you guys! Jon you're next!

Challenging you all to look a little deeper at an ordinary photo, today.

3 comments:

  1. Fab colouring Laura and great accents..great layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Laura, especially the tickets! Very kewl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout Laura, and how nice that your older boys are so great. You can be a very proud mom:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!