Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Final Reveal for Creative Scrappers Birthday Bash

Woo Hoo! Lucky me, I was chosen by Creative Scrappers to be a one of the designers on a Readers Reveal! I was given yet another chance to play along with their big month long Birthday Bash by creating a layout using a sketch they sent me, you can view it here (the sketch was designed by Jana Eubank). Funny thing is I peek in at her blog regularly so that was a fun perk!



As an added bonus, I managed to do another Disney layout, that's 4 or 5 now! This sketch provided a great way to incorporate several of the resort scenery shots that I took. Timmy also, loved the way the cleaning staff laid his towels out on his bed in the shape of Mickey's head and 'staged' the several stuffed animals he packed and/or purchased on his pillow! The papers are Scrap Within Reach's Carnival Ride line. I also used Thickers and some bling.

My apologies the scan is so poor, this layout had a fair bit of dimension and didn't take to scanning very well.

Hope you get a chance to play today!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog!!! Love your take on the sketch!! and love the photos!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fabulous!!! I love the lettering you used :) ): :)

    If you would be interested in giving a new challenge blog a try, I would love to see how it inspires you :) You can check it out at: Scrap It With a Song

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!