Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to my little man!

Today is my littlest man's birthday, happy birthday Timmy! I cannot believe he is 7 already. On Sunday we had a family party and we all had a great time! Timmy is all about all things Disney right now so even though it was a small party we did a Disney theme, of sorts. You can see my birthday boy here in his homemade mouse ears party hat.



You can make quite a few of these with a bucks worth of bristol board (bristol board is long enough to wrap around a head!) and a bottle of stickles.

This is a birthday banner that Timmy and I made last week, he put Disney character stickers on each of the triangles. It's not a great picture but you get the gist.



And in keeping with the theme, this is the card I made for him.



And one final easy peasy share, mouse ear loot bag toppers! Scrap black cardstock, cricut machine and 10 minutes... done!



Have a crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Timmy! Time goes so quickly - cherish each and every day, as I am sure you do.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!