Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Homeschooling Update

Just a quick update on our homeschooling saga (if you tune in for the scrappy stuff, just skip on by this post) ...

Timmy is now reading, tongue twisters are his preference over a book as they are shorter and he doesn't have the patience to struggle through a big book yet, but they are much trickier to wrap your tongue around and HE IS DOING IT!

He said to me the other day "Mommy., I am turning into a reader!" I am so proud of him, and becoming a little more relieved each day! He told me I am the "best teacher in the whole wide world" and that he wants to be a teacher, too! Well, let me tell you the boy exaggerates, but I couldn't be more pleased!

Hope someone brings a smile to your face today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!