Wednesday, April 28, 2010

fun together

Last Wednesday was a busy night, I had boot camp and my monthly scrap club meeting. After boot camp I ran home for a quick shower and whatnot (that was for your benefit Chris and Anita!) then ran over to my scrappy club. It was Jenn's (you can check out her blog here) turn to bring the inspiration layout (her own or lifted) for the rest of us to copy. We have also decided to take it one step further and show a tip, trick or technique on our turns. Jenn decided to share faux stitching and circles on the cricut.

This is her inspiration photo (sorry I am not sure where she got it, but it is a lift) ....



Here is Jenn's take.......

And here is my take...



It was definitely worth the running around as I had a great time an like the way my layout turned out!

Hope you get some scrappy time today, the weather is perfect for it!!

1 comment:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!