Tuesday, April 27, 2010

More of Me at Creative Scrappers!

When Creative Scrappers announced they were having a month long birthday bash, they also announced that they were having a call out for sketches so I submitted 5 (better odds, eh). Anyway I have posted previously that they used two of my sketches earlier in the month , for this celebration. They are now using another one! Yippee! So exciting!! You can check it out all the layouts that were created based on my sketch here.

This is the sketch that I drew and submitted ....

The very kind Kristine at CS converted it to digital for me ( I am still less than confident in my digital sketching abilities) ....



And here are two takes on the sketch, that I did the other day.





Enjoy and have a crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, you're very good at making sketches!!! Love this one! Going to save it on my computer and use it asap!!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!