Saturday, May 15, 2010

For the one I love...

Today is my wedding anniversary (Happy Anniversary Ian xoxo), it feels like so little time has passed since we were married and then I remember it's been 23 years and I am shocked (in a good way). I made him this card, I love the stamped sentiment, I guess it turned out a little on the feminine side, but I really wanted to use this colour scheme (it's the same as our kitchen) and I also wanted to use one of these handmade tissue paper flowers (watch for a tutorial in the next while). I'm sure he won't mind how it turned out, after all I made it with him in mind and I made it with love ;)

I also added a large pewter brad and some small yellow brads to play along with this week's challenge over at Little Red Wagon.


......................front


...............inside


...............detail shot


.................another detail shot

We are celebrating by going out for dinner, just the two of us!

Hope you have a scrappy day!

4 comments:

  1. How sweet is your card? Beautifully done! I may have to do something like this for my anniversary in another week. Four years and counting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card!Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary Laura.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!