Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Anita!

Okay, she's probably asleep, but it's technically Friday and today is my fun and funky friend Anita's birthday. Hope it's a great one baby and that you spoil yourself rotten! Enjoy!



I used strips of four different pattern papers and machine stitched around the edges. Then I added a scalloped strip in a stripe that co-ordinates with all the patterns. A stamped sentiment, layered flowers with a button and bling and punched leaves finishes it off.



A close up of the fancy stuff!



Lately I have been getting into decorating the inside of cards too, it's super fun, really adds to the card and hey, why not, it's not like I don't have a ton of stuff that I should be using! lol

The challenge over at Little Red Wagon this week was timely, as it is a birthday theme, so I lucked out and get to enter this card!

Hope you have some crafty fun this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love it! Thanks for playing along at Little Red Wagon:)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card!Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!