Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Scrappy Weekend!

This past weekend my scrappy friends and I rented two apartment style 4 bedroom dorms at Wilfred Laurier University to get together to scrap. laugh, cry, eat, sing, dance, drink and just enjoy each other. If you've read my past posts about these women, you know I truly value their friendship, they are some of the most warm, caring, funny and brilliant women I have ever met. I am fortunate to have them in my life! (I love you ladies, thank you for another awesome weekend!)

The dorms were perfect for this type of event, we used one living room area to scrap and one to have our meals at. We even squeezed in a road trip to Two Scrapbook Friends.

I completed 10 single page layouts and one double pager, two of which were lifts that most of us did and do not have pics on them yet so I will post them at a later date, here are a few of my layouts.......



As you can see these pictures were taken the night Timmy chopped a block of wood in half at Karate.



This picture was taken last fall of my middle son and youngest, aren't they cute together?



Not just your ordinary apple picking pics, these were taken of the little apple tree in our back yard! Last fall was the first time they bore fruit and my little man was so excited!

Hope you have a scrappy day!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful time Laura! Your layouts are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!