Thursday, July 08, 2010

Blog Candy



I have received a fair bit of feedback on my flower tutorials so I am offering this stamp set as a Blog Candy RAK, to let you know how much I appreciate you popping by to see what I have been up to! To be eligible to be entered into the draw simply leave a message letting me know which of the 11 flower making tutorials that I have posted is your fav.

For an extra chance to win, invite a friend to play along, if they leave a comment with their favourite flower tutorial and mention your name in their comment, they are entered into the draw AND you get another ballot in the draw!

I will draw and announce the winner next Friday July 16th, contest closes at midnight on July 15th.

Good Luck!

5 comments:

  1. my fav is between the phone book flowers (i actually tried it) and the ribbon flower tutorial (june 28) so creative and easy!

    rebecca b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! My favorite flower tutorial of yours is the rolled flower(http://scrappinaroundtheclock.blogspot.com/2010/05/rolled-flower-tutorial.html). I tried to teach a friend to do these and failed miserably, meanwhile, your pictures and directions were AWESOME!

    Thanks so much for the chance and for all of the beautiful tutorials you post. Keep 'em coming! :)

    I have also posted this on my blog sidebar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I have 2 favourites?? Love the rolled roses....as you can see from my cards I am addicted to them and the paper rose you made...love it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is hard to pick just one - but I would probably have to say the paper roses tutorial! They look amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the phone book tutorial. You always have such neat ideas!
    Hugs Lee

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!